telecel dstv AD

Warriors Date Ivory Coast

advert

DEFENDING African champions Ivory Coast have agreed to play the Warriors in a high profile international friendly on Boxing Day in Abidjan.

By Tafadzwa Ndiraire

Both teams will be using the match as a dress rehearsal for the 2017 African Cup of Nations finals to be held in Gabon in January.
Its a good opportunity for the Warriors to rub shoulders with some of the best players in the game which will also give them confidence ahead of the biennial soccer showcase.

Zifa president Philip Chiyangwa, told reporters at a press conference in Harare on Thursday that the Elephants will host the Warriors on December 26had already been concluded.
“The Warriors will play against Ivory Coast in a friendly match in
Abidjan on Boxing Day. We agreed to the date because it will be a
December holiday and we will have all our players in the country. The
coach will have an opportunity to choose all his best players,” said
Chiyangwa.
Zifa has been struggling to engage a team for an international friendly ahead of the Gabon tournament.

Jamaica is one of the countries that have expressed interest to play the Warriors.

Tongai Mwenje

Tongai Mwenje is a Senior Editor with Zimbabwe's largest online sports magazine Sportbrief www.sportbrief.co.zw. He has been writing professionally since 2012 and currently writes for technology and sport blogs. He has vast experience in digital marketing, sports reporting and analysis. He is also a Sports and Technology columnist with Financial Gazette Online Sports Column and Technology Magazine respectively.

6 thoughts on “Warriors Date Ivory Coast

• November 6, 2016 at 19:31

I simply needed to thank you very much yet again. I do not know what I would have tried without these concepts discussed by you relating to my topic. Completely was the frightful crisis in my opinion, nevertheless looking at the very skilled fashion you processed the issue took me to leap for contentment. Now i am happier for your work and as well , hope you are aware of a great job you are putting in instructing most people all through your blog post. I am certain you have never encountered any of us.

• November 7, 2016 at 14:43

I in addition to my buddies have been analyzing the good thoughts from your web site and at once got a horrible suspicion I had not thanked you for them. Those guys are actually certainly excited to learn all of them and have now absolutely been using them. Many thanks for actually being very accommodating as well as for deciding on some marvelous ideas most people are really desirous to be informed on. My sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier.

• November 8, 2016 at 07:00

I simply needed to thank you so much again. I do not know what I would have created without the entire aspects contributed by you relating to such concern. It seemed to be an absolute daunting matter in my view, however , taking a look at your specialized strategy you resolved the issue took me to leap over delight. Extremely happy for the help and then hope that you are aware of a great job you have been accomplishing instructing many people through the use of a site. Most probably you haven’t got to know all of us.

• November 9, 2016 at 02:12

That is the best blog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would need匟aHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!

• November 9, 2016 at 03:09

I definitely wanted to make a quick remark so as to thank you for those marvelous points you are sharing here. My considerable internet search has at the end been honored with wonderful suggestions to go over with my relatives. I would declare that many of us website visitors are truly lucky to dwell in a really good website with very many awesome people with great ideas. I feel extremely grateful to have discovered your entire site and look forward to tons of more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

• November 11, 2016 at 12:00

I am just commenting to make you know of the nice experience my friend’s daughter experienced viewing yuor web blog. She figured out so many pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an awesome teaching mood to get many others quite simply comprehend various tricky subject matter. You actually did more than my expected results. I appreciate you for delivering such priceless, dependable, revealing and even fun guidance on that topic to Ethel.