Former Chelsea player Romelu Lukaku is reported to be in talks with his current team Everton over extending his contract at the Premier League club.
The 23-year-old striker, who signed a five-year deal with the Toffees in July 2014 for a club record fee of £28 million, was a target for the Blues during the recent transfer window.
Everton, however, rejected a number of approaches from the London side and will now look to keep him beyond the current campaign.
Lukaku had previously intimated that he saw his career away from Goodison Park, but may be persuaded to stay, explained his agent.
He told the Daily Mail: “We are talking, yes it is possible that he could stay.
“This year the message was clear he was not for sale and he is really happy there at the moment. We are happy with what the club is doing now, we will see how the season goes.”
After 1,139 goalless minutes Lukaku netted the 12th quickest hat-trick in Premier League history, in the 3-0 win against Sunderland last week to earn the Man of the Match award, before scoring Everton’s third goal in the 3-1 victory over Middlesbrough on Saturday.
Raiola, who rates his client highly added: “I spoke with him after his hat-trick against Sunderland. I said you were rubbish, you should have scored six!
“There was talk of Juventus but no-one can afford him in Italy. Outside of England, realistically the only clubs that can afford him are Paris Saint Germain, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid.”