telecel dstv AD

Rosemary Mugadza Fired

advert

Rosemary Mugadza is no longer part of the mighty warriors’ technical team as revealed this week. Mugadza and the rest of her technical team have been shown the exit door with immediate effect as part of the association’s structural review.

Head coach Mugadza, assistant coach Mebelo Njekwa, goalkeepers coach Ndega Matsika and kit manager Fungai Nyamutukwa are no longer with the senior women  technical team.

The association said it is grateful for the services given by the quartet during their tenure. Their posts have been replaced forthwith, with Shadreck Mlauzi taking over as the head coach, assisted by Sithethelelwe Sibanda and Johane Chikaola while Peter Masibero will be responsible for the goalkeepers.

The new team will manage the Olympic qualifiers and other assignments and are taking over with immediate effects. The new taem is expected to produce team list by Monday 14 September for the game against Cameroon.

Meanwhile, team manager, Charity Mudzviti Munemo has retained her managerial role in the new set up.

Tongai Mwenje

Tongai Mwenje is a Senior Editor with Zimbabwe's largest online sports magazine Sportbrief www.sportbrief.co.zw. He has been writing professionally since 2012 and currently writes for technology and sport blogs. He has vast experience in digital marketing, sports reporting and analysis. He is also a Sports and Technology columnist with Financial Gazette Online Sports Column and Technology Magazine respectively.

5 thoughts on “Rosemary Mugadza Fired

• November 7, 2016 at 00:08

I and also my pals have already been studying the best strategies located on your web page and so suddenly came up with an awful feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those secrets. Those young boys had been absolutely happy to see all of them and have really been tapping into these things. Appreciate your genuinely very accommodating and also for selecting variety of awesome useful guides most people are really eager to be informed on. Our sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

• November 7, 2016 at 20:25

I’m writing to make you understand of the beneficial experience our girl undergone browsing yuor web blog. She discovered lots of details, most notably what it is like to have an excellent coaching spirit to let the rest with no trouble have an understanding of certain hard to do topics. You truly did more than her expectations. Many thanks for rendering these invaluable, trusted, revealing and even fun guidance on the topic to Emily.

• November 10, 2016 at 23:28

I and my guys have been looking through the nice points found on your site while all of the sudden I got a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. Most of the people ended up joyful to read them and have really been enjoying them. Thank you for actually being considerably accommodating and then for opting for varieties of essential tips millions of individuals are really needing to be informed on. My very own sincere regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

• November 11, 2016 at 18:26

I want to voice my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that require guidance on that question. Your real commitment to passing the solution around was exceedingly effective and has in every case allowed men and women like me to get to their aims. This warm and helpful help means so much to me and still more to my office colleagues. Many thanks; from everyone of us.