Warriors forward, Khama Billiat has emerged as the second most valuable player in the South African Premiership. According to Soccer Laduma Billiat takes second spot only after Benard Parker who tops the list.
The Zimbabwe international is valued at R13.3 million beating fans favorites Itumeleng Khune and Siphiwe Tshabalala. Another Zimbabwean making the top ten most valuable players is the current red hot Mamelodi Sundowns striker Nyasha Mushekwi.
Mushekwi is sitting on number 7 with a market value of R11.2 million, beating Oupa Manyisa, Jeremy Brockie and Bongani Khumalo.
ABSA PSL Top 10 Most valuable Player
10. Oupa Manyisa – Market Value R9.8million
9. Jeremy Brockie – Market Value R9.8million
8. Bongani Khumalo – Market Value R10.5million
7. Nyasha Mushekwi – Market Value R11.2 million
6. Tsepo Masilela – Market Value R11.2 million
5. Siyanda Zulu – Market Value R11.9 milion
4. Siphiwe Tshabalala – Market Value R11.9million
3. Itumeleng Khune – Market Value R12.6 million
2. Khama Billiat – Market Value R13.3 million
1. Benard Parker – Market Value R14 million